More Weather – Wed. Aug. 26, 2020 – 5:16 a.m.

Today:  Mainly sunny, with a slight (20%) chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly south of Yorkton.  High:  23
Tonight:  Partly cloudy.  Low:  12
Tomorrow:  Partly sunny and windy, with a 40% chance of late-afternoon showers and thunderstorms, a 60% chance in the evening, and a 40% chance overnight, before clearing off.  High:  25
Friday:  Sunny and windy.  High:  20
Saturday:  Mainly sunny and windy.  High:  25
Sunday:  Partly sunny, with a 40% chance of afternoon showers and thunderstorms.  High:  25

More from FOX FM