More Weather – Thurs. Jan. 16, 2020 – 11 40 a.m.

This Afternoon:  EXTREME COLD WARNING CONTINUES;  A mix of sun and cloud.  High:  -24
Tonight:  Clouding over.  Temperature rising to -22
Tomorrow:  Mostly cloudy and windy, with a 30% chance of late-day snow, and a 70% chance of evening flurries.  Up to 2 cm possible.  High:  -18
Saturday:  Windy, with a 30% chance of flurries early on, otherwise mostly cloudy.  High:  -20
Sunday:  Early cloud giving way to sunshine.  High:  -22
Monday:  Sunny.  High:  -12

More from FOX FM